Saturday, August 14, 2010

Super cuties!




On Thursday, I had the pleasure of photographing these cuties from Logan's preschool. I enjoyed myself a lot and the mom was fantastic. She played peek-a-boo and called names and stayed super positive the entire time!

This is the very first picture I took, and I just love how it turned out.

Later, while her brother was avoiding the camera at all costs,
this is what this five-year-old belle was up to:

Here she is with her grandfather:




















and in her princess dress:


















The little brother was really interested in the toys I brought along to encourage him to look at me. I worked hard to grab some portraits while he dashed around playing.
I love this one:


and this one:





















No comments:

Post a Comment